"He will wipe every tear from their eyes
There will be no more death
or mourning or crying or pain.
For the old order of things has passed away.
Revelation 21:4
There will be no more death
or mourning or crying or pain.
For the old order of things has passed away.
Revelation 21:4
......................
When I think of heaven
I cannot help but think that I will be overcome
with the weight of what my sin cost -
I think it would be easy to find myself
wollering in an ocean of my own tears.
I guess that is why I am so glad He has promised
that the "old order of things" will pass away.
Because in the current order - heaven
would probably be filled with a lot more people crying
than just me,
and who wants to spend eternity
with a bunch of cry babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment